Are you frustrated by slow PCs, screen freezes, error messages and things not working right in general? These are all signs that your computer network is desperately in need of either an upgrade OR a tune up.
What Causes Computers & Networks to run slow?
- Spyware, viruses and other malware secretly installed on your machine. I say “secretly” because most users don’t realize their computer is infected until it’s too late. Most viruses and malware programs circulating on the Internet today are well designed, highly sophisticated programs designed to install themselves and work in the background, undetected – and often the only sign you’ve been compromised is slow performance.
- Old equipment. Believe it or not, most PCs only have a shelf life of 3 years. (Amazing, isn’t it?) But there are ways to extend your computer’s life, which brings me to #3…
- Poor Maintenance. Just like a car, computer networks need regular maintenance (or “tune-ups”) in order to maintain top speed and performance. In fact, there are over 20 different system checks and updates that need to be done on a regular basis, including disk defragmentation, patch management and the removal of unnecessary files and programs (to name only a few).
A FREE Tune-Up Will Speed up Your Computer, GUARANTEED!
That’s right – a FREE computer Tune-Up! To take advantage of this offer you need to be a small business with 5 or more computers and be located within 15 miles of Elgin, IL. This offer is limited to the first 2 companies who call me at (847) 271-6643 and tell me you read my blog and you want your FREE computer Tune-Up.
What you’ll get with your FREE Tune-Up
At no cost or obligation, we’ll send a friendly, expert technician to your office to:
- Run a full diagnostic on your network to troubleshoot slow, problematic PCs, error messages and other problems.
- Review your firewall and security settings to make sure you ARE protected from hackers, viruses, spyware, etc.
- Verify that your data is being backed up in a format that COULD be recovered in the event of a disaster.
- Review system logs for errors and other “red flags” that could develop into bigger problems.
- Check your power source to make sure you are protected against brownouts and power surges.
- Clean out old and unnecessary temporary files that are stealing precious disk space.
Why would I give away free services?
To be honest, I’m looking for a few new customers. If you don’t have somebody who takes care of your computers or if you’re not sure you’re getting the best service, give Technoid a try. This is an honest-to-goodness no strings attached FREE offer. There is no cost and no obligation to ever hire us to perform more work. I’m confident you’ll be so thrilled with the service that you’ll become a regular customer or at the very least tell your colleagues about us.
Fair Warning: This service will only be given to the first 2 companies who contact us, so call today: 847-271-6643
This offer includes an on-site technician for a maximum of 2 hours. If your system is so hosed that we can’t get you running faster in two hours, we’ll come up with a plan to get things back on track for you and give you the option to hire us to complete the job or use our report to have your staff complete the needed repairs.
Offer ends February 15, 2012 – Call Today!